Financing from SIUE Credit Union helps you reach your goals, and we want to help you protect those interests. With loan protection services, you can be sure that your investments are covered and your finances are secure.
The credit union offers Credit Life and Credit Disability Insurance with most of our loan options. Credit Life Insurance will pay your remaining credit union loan debt in the event of your death, thus avoiding any financial burdens for your beneficiaries.* Credit Disability Insurance makes your credit union loan payments in the event you are unable to work due to a disability or injury that lasts more than 30 days.
If your vehicle is declared a total loss due to collision or theft, you still have to pay the difference, or the “gap,” between the insurance settlement and your loan balance. Guaranteed Asset Protection is low-cost coverage that can pay the potentially high-cost difference. Ask about it when you apply for your next auto loan!
The miles can add up but the repair costs don't have to.
MEMBER'S CHOICE® Mechanical Repair Coverage can help deflect some risk of costly future, covered repairs keeping your vehicle running extra miles and extra years. With different coverage levels and deductibles to choose, there's a plan to fit your family's budget.
Whether you depend on your vehicle for work or getting your family to school and activities, you need transportation that's safe and reliable. The older your vehicle, the more it takes to keep it in good working order. Not making small repairs can lead to even more expensive repairs and ignoring other repairs can be dangerous.
Benefits of the program*:
- Good at any authorized repair facility in the U.S. or Canada
- Rental reimbursement: up to $35/day for 1-5 days (1-10 days for parts delay. Available on first day of covered repair.)
- 24-hour emergency roadside assistance: up to $100 per use. Includes towing, battery jump start, fluid delivery, flat tire assistance and lock-out service.
- Travel expense reimbursement: up to $200 per day 1-5 days for food, lodging and rental when a breakdown occurs more than 100 miles from home. (Not available to NY residents.)
- Transferable: to increase resale value. Only if sold privately. Subject to transfer fee.
- Cancelable: receive a full refund within the first 60 days or a pro-rated refund thereafter less an administrative fee.
- No out of pocket expense at time of mechanical repair: (except for any deductible and any repairs not covered by the policy) - the covered repair is paid directly to the authorized repair facility.
- Ask about deductible options
*Program details may vary by state. Ask a member services representative for details or receive a quote by calling (618) 650-3760.